|Lecture (CSI 3118):||TuTh 3:30 pm - 4:45pm. P. S. Krishnaprasad|
|Office Hours (AVW 2233):||M 4:00-5:00 pm and 6:00-7:00 pm; Tu 5:00-7:00 pm|
Special Announcements (in reverse chronological order)(10) Completed postings (notes, HW 8, Midterm II)
(9) Homework Set 7 posted.
(8) Lecture notes on eigenvalue placement theorem, optimality, observability, and observer-controller method for stabilization posted.
(7) Problem Set 6 has been posted. Solutions to Mid Term Exam I and Homework Set 5 emailed.
(6) Lecture 3(b) and Problem Set 5 posted.
(5) Reading assignment from Textbook: Ch. 5 - solving linear time varying systems
(4) Problem set 2 is assigned (below).
(3) Website for textbook (errata + practice)
(2) Reading assignment from Textbook: Ch 1 (for notation); Ch 2 (for motivation); Ch 7 (for Jordan normal form)
(1) Completed first homework set is due back in class on Thursday, September 9, 2010.
My lecture notes on Optimal Control
Website for Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers by K. J. Astrom and R. M. Murray On-line readable book
Real Analysis Book by Cinlar and Vanderbei - material useful in Systems courses
About Stefan Banach
About A. M. Lyapunov
About G. D. Birkhoff